With regulatory pressures and an increasingly keen interest from shareholders, executive remuneration packages are under more pressure than ever before. However, finding reliable data to inform decision making – and to keep stakeholder sentiment positive – can be a difficult task. Without the best, most up-to-date data, organisations existing in this complex landscape can fall into the trap of making decisions that are sub-optimal for their company’s outcomes, with potentially devastating impacts.
With Aon’s Executive Remuneration Survey, corporate executives can rest assured that they are equipped with the right information to inform their decisions. The report covers off key executive roles in private and ASX 300 companies, with the largest data set in the market.
The report also provides value not seen in its competitors – by combining the annual report remuneration disclosures for CEO and KMP level executives with data contributed by organisations for senior executives up to two levels below KMPs. As the largest available database for senior executive compensation packages from large organisations, the report extends far beyond what’s disclosed in annual reports.
What’s more, the report also offers advanced data filtering options, so you can review the information that is most valuable to their organisation. Whether this is by reporting level, by seniority, by market caps, by revenue or by headcount, there are numerous ways for the data to be reviewed to ensure your organisation receives the information it requires. The result? Confident, informed decision making in an increasingly complex landscape.
Unmatched Survey Scale
Complete Remuneration Intelligence
All Aon surveys are designed to help decision-makers set pay with confidence across numerous rewards elements. Key remuneration details available include:
- Fixed Remuneration
- Target Short Term Incentive
- Target Annual Remuneration
- Long Term Incentive
- Target Total Remuneration
- Actual Short Term Incentive
- Actual Annual Remuneration
- Actual Total Remuneration
Many Positions Available
Our team is exclusively focused on supporting companies operating in highly-competitive markets for talent. The Aon Executive Remuneration Survey covers the following industries:
- C-suite roles such as CEO, CFO, COO, CRO and business heads.
- Other senior executive roles across job families such as Financial Controller, Head of Reward and Head of IT Applications.
Key Survey Features
When you participate in an Aon Remuneration Survey, you gain access to numerous standard and custom reporting tools, all of which are updated with new data upon each release bi-annually, as well as a host of additional benefits. Features include:
- Access to market trends and analysis report with each release.
- Online, 24/7 access to survey results through Aon’s renowned, market-leading Data Centre. The functionality allows for: filtering of survey data, combining market filters (such as revenue and industry); unlimited peer cuts; ageing data; reports showing your position to market; non-standard percentile calculations; custom/combined positions; position descriptions and bulk data.
- Comprehensive coverage, with data on all major elements of the remuneration package; salary, benefits and both short and long-term incentives, as well as historical coverage of actual salary movements (with reports from the past five years available) and forecasts for the coming year.
- Invitation to participate in other qualitative reports that provide access to quantitative and qualitative information, supporting the review and design of total reward programs.
- The option to submit data once a year at a time that suits you, with a single data capture document, as well as the support of a dedicated remuneration analyst, who can assist with submitting your data and interpreting report results.