Property Industry Remuneration Report (Australia)
One of the main attractions of the property industry is its dynamic nature. Dramatic market cycles, varied projects and clients, and an ever-evolving landscape. But one thing that can’t be volatile or dramatic? Remuneration. In order to attract and retain talent – while balancing affordability – organisations within the property industry need to be kept well aware of remuneration trends and data.
With Aon’s Property Remuneration Report, organisations can rest assured that they are doing the due diligence required to maintain a strong foothold in their market. As the leading source of market data in the Australian property industry, the report covers remuneration and job architectures across all facets of the industry – including residential, commercial, building and construction. It is an invaluable tool for all organisations looking to stay at the top of their game in the industry.
Unmatched Survey Scale
Complete Remuneration Intelligence
All Aon surveys are designed to help decision-makers set pay with confidence across numerous rewards elements. Key remuneration details available include:
- Base Salary
- Benefits (cars, insurance, other benefits etc.)
- Fixed Remuneration
- Target and Actual Variable Pay broken down into Incentive/Commission/Bonus
- Target Annual Remuneration
- Allowances for overtime, on-call/standby, shift
Hundreds of Jobs Available
Our team is exclusively focused on supporting companies operating in highly-competitive markets for talent. The Property Remuneration Report includes the following key job families:
- Agency (Asset, Marketing, Leasing and Tenant Advisory)
- Property Investment Management
- Property Development
- Property Maintenance
- Valuation and Acquisitions
- Residential Construction
Key Survey Features
When you participate in an Aon Remuneration Report, you gain access to numerous standard and custom reporting tools, all of which are updated with new data upon each release either annually or bi-annually, as well as a host of additional benefits. Features include:
- Online, 24/7 access to survey results through Aon’s renowned, market-leading Data Centre. The functionality allows for: filtering of survey data, combining market filters (such as revenue and industry); unlimited peer cuts; ageing data; reports showing your position to market; non-standard percentile calculations; custom/combined positions; position descriptions and bulk data.
- Comprehensive coverage, with data on all major elements of the remuneration package; salary, benefits and both short and long-term incentives, as well as historical coverage of actual salary movements (with reports from the past five years available) and forecasts for the coming year.
- Invitation to participate in other qualitative reports that provide access to quantitative and qualitative information, supporting the review and design of total reward programs.
- The option to submit data once a year at a time that suits you, with a single data capture document, as well as the support of a dedicated remuneration analyst, who can assist with submitting your data and interpreting report results.
- Invitation to remuneration forum that allows for robust discussions and the critical evaluation of data findings and market trends, while networking with industry peers.