Corporate IT staff are critical to the success of an organisation. Now, competition is high for emerging skills such as cyber security, robotic process engineering, agile, scrum and more.
Digital transformation, eCommerce, remote access and data protection have become high priorities for many organisations due to COVID-19, while travel restrictions, restricted access to overseas candidates and an uncertain economic environment have all made it harder to entice qualified, high performing employees from a limited pool.
In this environment, how can you ensure you’re remunerating your team members in a way that is consistent with your competitors and the industry at large?
With Aon’s Corporate IT Remuneration Report, you receive the deepest, most in-depth coverage of specialist technical roles in the market, covering a variety of organisations and industries. With unparalleled, granular data, the report covers diverse skillsets; from security and digital, through to DevOps and big data. Covering almost every major technology employer in Australia – as well as a host of non-technology organisations – it is a must-have resource for HR professionals.
Unmatched Survey Scale
Complete Remuneration Intelligence
All Aon surveys are designed to help decision-makers set pay with confidence across numerous rewards elements. Key remuneration details available include:
- Nominal Base Salary
- Allowances (Company superannuation, cars, health insurance, etc.)
- Fixed Remuneration
- Target Short Term Incentive
- Target Annual Remuneration
- Long Term Incentive
- Target Total Remuneration
- Actual Short Term Incentive
- Actual Annual Remuneration
- Actual Total Remuneration
Hundreds of Jobs Available
The survey provides in depth coverage of hundreds of technical roles across the full spectrum of the technology function, including:
- Software Development
- Project Management
See the full list of positions here.
Key Survey Features
When you participate in an Aon Remuneration Report, you gain access to numerous standard and custom reporting tools, all of which are updated with new data upon each release either annually or bi-annually, as well as a host of additional benefits.
- Online, 24/7 access to survey results through Aon’s renowned, market-leading Data Centre. The functionality allows for: filtering of survey data, combining market filters (such as revenue and industry); unlimited peer cuts; ageing data; reports showing your position to market; non-standard percentile calculations; custom/combined positions; position descriptions and bulk data.
- Comprehensive coverage, with data on all major elements of the remuneration package; salary, benefits and both short and long-term incentives, as well as historical coverage of actual salary movements (with reports from the past five years available) and forecasts for the coming year.
- Invitation to participate in other qualitative reports that provide access to quantitative and qualitative information, supporting the review and design of total reward programs.
- The option to submit data once a year at a time that suits you, with a single data capture document, as well as the support of a dedicated remuneration analyst, who can assist with submitting your data and interpreting report results.
- Invitation to remuneration forum that allows for robust discussions and the critical evaluation of data findings and market trends, while networking with industry peers.